Please find current vacancies at Caedmon Primary School listed below. Application forms are available from the school office, if you would prefer a paper version.
EYFS Classroom Teacher (Part-time)
Position: 0.5 EYFS Classroom Teacher – Job Share. Wednesday (half day) plus Thursday & Friday (full days)
Contract: Fixed term until 31st August 2022, which could lead to a permanent position.
Required: 1st September 2021
Salary: MPS1 – MPS6 (£25,714 – £36,961)
Hours: 16.25 hours per week (2.5 days)
The governors of Caedmon Primary School are seeking to appoint an experienced EYFS teacher for September 2021. This role will be a job-share arrangement with the existing Classroom Teacher.
The successful candidate will have:
• proven themselves to be a consistently good or outstanding practitioner;
• a minimum of 2 years of experience teaching in EYFS;
• excellent behaviour management skills;
• an excellent understanding of the subject knowledge required to teach primary pupils, particularly in the Early Years, and an excellent command of Standard English;
• an excellent understanding of assessment for learning and a real commitment to securing the best possible progress for all pupils;
• a real desire to collaborate and develop professionally; and
• high levels of emotional intelligence to establish positive relationships with pupils and colleagues and to contribute to maintaining the calm, working atmosphere that our pupils enjoy.
Please state your relevant strengths, experiences and curriculum interests in your application.
Our school can offer:
• a very friendly, caring and supportive team;
• quality professional development opportunities in collaboration with other schools;
• extremely well behaved, polite and enthusiastic pupils; and
• supportive parents and governors.
Applications are invited from prospective candidates who are able to demonstrate that they meet the essential criteria set out in the person specification.
Closing date: Friday 21st May 12.00 noon
Shortlisting: Friday 21st May – after 12.00 noon. Candidates who have been selected for interview will be notified by the end of the day.
Interviews: Wednesday 26th May – arrangements TBC
Applying for the job
Please ensure that your read all of the instructions for applying in our recruitment pack very carefully and complete the application form in full. Please do not attach any supplementary documents, as the application form is the only document we consider.
Application forms can be emailed to [email protected] or posted to Caedmon Primary School, Attlee Road, Grangetown, Middlesbrough, TS6 7NA