Please find current vacancies at Caedmon Primary School listed below. Application forms are available to download, alternatively, please contact the school office if you would prefer a paper version.
Contract: Fixed term in the first instance (until 31st August 2023) which could lead to a permanent position.
Required: 1st September 2022
Salary: Grade C (Level 2) Scale Points 5 – 6 (£14,909 – £15,278 per annum)
Hours: 32.5 hours per week
The governors of Caedmon Primary School are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant in EYFS for September 2022. This role will be in Early Years / EYFS, working in either Nursery or Reception or across both classes if needed.
The successful candidate will:
- embrace the ethos and vision of Caedmon Primary School;
- be able to support in the delivery of high quality learning experiences for all pupils;
- have a proven track record in effectively supporting groups and individuals in a primary setting, particularly in EYFS;
- have high expectations of learning and behaviour and the use of nurture techniques;
- have high levels of emotional intelligence to establish positive relationships with pupils and colleagues and to contribute to maintaining the calm, working atmosphere that our pupils enjoy.
- be supportive, nurturing and understanding;
- be able to communicate effectively with all members of the school community;
- have excellent behaviour management skills including positive approaches;
- have an excellent command of Standard English;
Please state your relevant strengths, experience and interests in your application.
Our school can offer:
- a very friendly, caring and supportive team;
- quality professional development opportunities in collaboration with other schools;
- extremely well behaved, polite and enthusiastic pupils; and
- supportive parents and governors.
Applications are invited from prospective candidates who are able to demonstrate that they meet the criteria set out in the person specification.
Closing date: Friday 20th May 12.00 noon
Shortlisting: Friday 20th May (pm). Candidates who have been selected for interview will be notified by the end of the day.
Interviews: to be decided.
Caedmon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and completion of the disqualification by association declaration form (Childcare Disqualifications Regulations 2009).
Caedmon Primary School, Attlee Road, Grangetown, Middlesbrough, TS6 7NA
Tel: 01642 453187
Applying for a vacancy
Please ensure that you read all of the instructions in our recruitment pack very carefully and complete the application form in full. Please do not attach any supplementary documents, as the application form is the only document we consider.
Application forms can be emailed to email@example.com or posted to Caedmon Primary School, Attlee Road, Grangetown, Middlesbrough, TS6 7NA